Friday 18 May 2007

Is it really May 18th?!

Okay, why am I so cold if it's already mid-May?

I'm a tad tired today due to the fact that my obsessive personality discovered facebook (thanks Dad!) and I am now addicted to it. I found my old high school best friend Christie though, so it's all worth it! It's amazing how out of touch I am with the world outside my home. From High School/Middle School I am only in contact with one person - Margie - and even then we rarely see each other.

I feel so badly now :( Amazing how quickly my mood just changed. When will my hormones regulate?!

Anyway, I'm off to guzzle down the pot of coffee. O should love that in about 4-6 hours when it reaches his milk :)

OY! The Princess & Princess Boy are destroying my bedroom. THIS IS WHY I DON'T GO ONLINE ANYMORE!!!!!

No comments: