Monday 3 March 2014

Words of Inspiration and What To Do With Them

I have a confession.  I'm an inspirational quote addict.  I can be found downloading inspirational quotes from Facebook and Twitter daily. I just love them. Here is my favourite from today:


Yes, quotes in chalkboard writing appeal to me the most.   It's an illness, really.  All I can say is that I'm lucky my printer is broken, or else I would probably have these babies pinned up all over my house.

Really, I'm not sure that would be such a bad thing, because though these lovely words fill me with hope and determination, the craziness of day to day life cause me to quickly forget them.  And I NEED the reminder that I am strong and capable and more than what I seem.  I need that reminder to strive daily for greatness. To be the woman that I was meant to be in this one precious life I have.  To seize each day.  To practice patience. To forgive. To love myself.

So, maybe I will choose some of my favourite quotes, get them printed and decorate my home with them, so that life doesn't get in the way of remembering to live each day to the fullest.  And eventually, these reminders will become constant conscious thoughts.  And I will be able to embrace the wonders of each day, and, more importantly, embrace the beauty that is my life.




No comments: