Tuesday 2 March 2010

Wanted: Doctor That Makes House Calls

Let me start by saying, OUCH!

I have not had an ear infection in years and I think I'm making up for lost time. Last night was pure hell; I considered making T-man take today off, but then when I awoke this morn, it wasn't so bad. I couldn't hear out of my left ear, but it wasn't hurting. Then, just as a child's fever starts to rise in the evening, so has the darned pain.

Ow-freaking-ch!!!!

Think I will take some of those wonky pills my mom gave me and hope that I can hold onto enough sanity to watch Lost tonight. I'm not feeling too hopeful for the sanity thing, but I'm pretty sure that my family will keep the volume loud enough to prevent me from nodding off.



Update on Nessie:
On Saturday afternoon, I dragged my tired, sciatic, bum to Navan to pick up the little darling. She is a complete sweetheart! My only complaint (other than occasionally piddling on the floor) is her desire to hunt the cats. FUN TIMES.
Shelly seems to have accepted her fate, but young Seamus is feeling absolutely disgusted and betrayed by us. I really hope he comes around and starts playing with Miss Nessie soon. They make a cute pair of bookends, with her prancing around behind him wherever he goes. Too cute.

Off to my comfy chair to snuggle up under the covers and try to miraculously recover in the next 2 hours 45 minutes. Wish me luck!

No comments: